Vinexpo Asia – Singapore 2023

The 10th edition of Vinexpo Asia was held at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore from May 23-25, 2023. As one of the leading international events in the wine & spirits industry in Asia, the event welcomed thousands of international industry professionals.

With more than 1,000 exhibitors from 35 countries, including the United States, France, Spain, Italy and Australia, the show offered a relevant overview of trends and innovations in the world of premium beverages.

During the three-day fair, more than 8,000 visitors and industry professionals crowded the exhibition spaces, coming from a wide range of Asian countries, including China, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan and Japan.

With nearly 10,000 industry professionals from 64 countries, 80 percent of whom belong to the Trade & Retail sector and the remaining 20 percent represented by media, educational bodies and organizing institutions, Vinexpo Asia confirmed its relevance on the agenda of wine and spirits professionals worldwide.

The numbers of the 2023 edition

1,000 exhibitors from 35 countries

8,000 visitors from 64 countries

Area 39 was at the event with a collective of 21 companies in a 130-square-meter space in Hall K 031. Inside the booth, producers and their guests enjoyed a premium Italian catering service.

The 2024 edition of Vinexpo Asia will move to Hong Kong, at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) from May 28-30, where Area 39 will be present in Hall 1 – F280 with a 112 square-meter collective and 13 participating wineries.

We would like to thank the wineries that chose Area 39 for this event: Allegrini, Angelini, Arnaldo Caprai, Bellavista, Ca’ del Sette, Casa Vinicola Sartori, Feudi San Gregorio, Fontanafredda, Frescobaldi, ISWA, Italo Cescon, Le Contesse, Mazzei, Monte del Frà, Paladin, Planeta, Santa Margherita, Sutto, Torrevento, Villa Sandi and Villanova.

We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming events.

👉🏼 Check out the video of the event on our YouTube channel